The goals of Water For People's country programs in Bolivia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Malawi, Nicaragua, Peru, Rwanda, and Uganda include training local people how to build, manage and maintain their own water and sanitation systems and to build capacity to help ensure that the systems can be operated and maintained at levels appropriate for each community.
Water For People country coordinators help build grass-roots support through face-to-face contact and hands on support with local community members all year long. Water For People country coordinators report to regional managers in their area (Africa and Latin America).
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Mumbo — Regional Manager — Africa
- Kate Harawa — Country Director — Malawi
- Perpetue Kamuyumbu — Country Director — Rwanda
- Cate Nimanya — Country Director — Uganda
- Diana Betancourt — Regional Manager — Central America
- Kate Fogelberg — Regional Manager — South America
- Betty Soto — Country Director — Bolivia
- Edgar Fajardo — Country Director — Guatemala
- Sergio Reyes — Country Director — Honduras
- Ivette Morazan — Country Director — Nicaragua
- Juan Francisco Soto — Country Director — Peru
- Arumugam Kalimuthu — Country Director — India